Solar energy, while abundant and readily available, did not play a substantial role in the energy supply mix in the past as the costs of converting it into electricity were too high for it to be attractive.
Yet, a growing awareness of environmental pollution and its consequences has sparked interest in photovoltaic as an energy source. Utility-scale photovoltaic installations have emerged and conquered the energy market in the last two decades. Highly competitive Levelized Costs of Electricity (LCOE) reflect the current state of the market.
Apple Vision is at the forefront of rapidly developing solar power market, taking advantage of the company’s long-term objectives.
Areas of Expertise:
- Design of complex, large-scale PV und PV hybrid power plants
- Feasibility studies and FEED
- Permit application design
- Tendering, contract management
- Site supervision during construction and commissioning
- O&M supervision
- Due diligence
- Lender’s technical advisory services
- Project management, quality assurance/quality control