- Live virtual training: 600 USD
- Face-to-face training: 650 USD
Who should attend this training?
- Business owners, process owners, and improvement leaders in any industry and sector.
Length of training:
- Live Virtual: Approximately 7 hours
- Face-to-Face: Approximately 5 hours
Format: Self-paced instructor led training
Mode of delivery: Virtual, On-site, and classroom setting (face-to-face).
Overview of Business Process Management program
Business Process Management (BPM) improves the outcomes of organizational process improvement initiatives. This training provides you with the information you need to lead a team to achieve business excellence through an improved understanding of customer requirements, process requirements, and measures of success and failure, leading to improved performance and better engagement during process improvement activities. At the end of this training, you’ll have a complete deployment plan for optimizing business improvement initiatives.
- Understand Business Process Management.
- Understand the five phases of Business Process Management.
- Identify key stakeholders in business process management.
- Understand the business processes that should be measured.
- Advance measures that link to your customer.
- Identify process failures within the business process.
- Advance key drivers of customer satisfaction.
- Develop an improvement impact analysis related to stakeholders, process owners, and participants.
- Develop an action plan to move forward.
Detailed Training Outline
|ü Business process performance and improvement.
ü Process Management Methodology.
ü Phases of Business Process Management.
ü Action planning and way forward.
Training material: Apple Vision limited provides electronic training content five days through emails prior to the start of the scheduled training date. No refund can be issued if the digital course content has been accessed.
Apple Vision limited reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule trainings and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Apple Vision limited will give a notice in advance to the registrants through emails or phone calls.
If you need to cancel, Apple Vision limited will refund your paid enrollment fee as stated below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a 150 USD processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire training fee.
- Transfer your training fees to another Apple Vision limited course of your choice is allowed upon mutual agreement.
Certificate of completion
- To obtain a Certificate of Completion, a trainee must successfully complete the entire training program.
- Market Studies
- Pre-feasibility Studies
- Investment Consulting
- New Business (Start-Up) Formation
- Master Plans
- Business Strategy
- Finance & Tax Advisory
- Transaction Advisory & Due Diligence Analyses
- Lender’s engineer
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Project Screening
- Operational Excellence
- Institutional Analysis & Strengthening
- Operation & Maintenance Consulting
- Quality Management Systems (QMS) & Compliance