- Live virtual training: 6,325 USD
- Face-to-face training: 7,000 USD
Corporate/organization training (5 people or more): Receive a 15% discount on the rates per trainee as shown below:
- Live virtual training: 5,377 USD
- Face-to-face (On-site) training: 5,950 USD
Who should attend this training?
- This belt training is designed for individuals from different functional units: Operations, logistics, finance, production, engineering, and other staff functions desiring to increase business profitability and competitiveness. The participants are usually team leaders and project facilitators.
Length of training:
- Live Virtual: Approximately 135 hours
- Face-to-Face: Approximately 203 hours
Format: Multi-sessions instructor led training
Mode of delivery: Virtual, On-site, and classroom setting (face-to-face).
Overview of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
This training is designed to dig deep into the DMAIC (define-measure-analyze-improve-control) methodology using examples from across industries and sectors. You will know how to select improvement projects, lead and manage improvement project team, and become an effective change agent in meeting the objectives and mission of your organization.
- Attain substantial improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project.
- Decrease process variation.
- Remove process waste and defects by applying lean and Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and remove dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to sustain project gains.
Detailed Training Outline
|1. DMAIC methodology
2. Basics of Lean Six Sigma
3. Drivers and Metrics
4. Project planning and management
5. Change and team management
7. Key performance indicators
8. Financial indicators
9. Voice of the Customer (VOC)
10. Theory of Constraints (TOC)
11. Data Types and Analysis
12. Introduction to Minitab software
13. Process Mapping
14. Cause and Effect Analysis
16. Probability and Statistics
17. Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
18. Data collection and summary
19. Advanced process capability
20. Hypothesis Testing
23. Logistic Regression
25. Sample size
26. Central Limit Theorem and Confidence Intervals
28. Graphical Analysis
29. Advanced Lean tools
30. Improve overview
31. Split plot designs
32. Design for Six Sigma
33. Design of Experiments (DoE)
34. DoE Golf Experiment
35. Implementation and validation solutions
36. Standard work
37. Control Charts
38. Control plans
39. Sustainability of improvements
Training material: Apple Vision limited provides electronic training content five days through emails prior to the start of the scheduled training date. No refund can be issued if the digital course content has been accessed.
- A six sigma improvement project approved by management with a financial impact of 100,000 USD or greater.
- Elementary statistics is a necessity.
- Willingness to put aside 40% of your time at work environment to work on your project.
- Get access to Minitab Statistical software.
Apple Vision limited reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule trainings and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Apple Vision limited will give a notice in advance to the registrants through emails or phone calls.
If you need to cancel, Apple Vision limited will refund your paid enrollment fee as stated below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a 150 USD processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire training fee.
- Transfer your training fees to another Apple Vision limited course of your choice is allowed upon mutual agreement.
Certificate of completion
- To obtain a Certificate of Completion, a trainee must successfully complete the entire training program.