- Live virtual training: 1,000 USD
- Face-to-face training: 1,200 USD
Who should attend this training?
- Executive leaders who want to transform their organization into a lean organization.
Length of training:
- Live Virtual: Approximately 8 hours
- Face-to-Face: Approximately 6 hours
Format: Self-paced instructor led training
Mode of delivery: Virtual, On-site, and classroom setting (face-to-face).
Overview of the Lean Six Sigma Executive program
Due to the fact that the business environment is continuously changing, modern organizations are advised to transform their organizations into lean organizations in order to increase profit levels, reduce operational costs, improve quality of products/services, and sustain their business operations. The Lean Six Sigma Executive program is designed to train executive leaders and owners of businesses how to achieve a transformed lean organization.
- Learn the strategies for a successful implementation of business process improvement in your organization.
- Understand Lean Six Sigma synergy
- Understand the importance of resources and capability dedicated to process improvement.
- Develop an appreciation for the methodological rigor on which Lean and Six Sigma improvements are based.
Detailed Training Outline
|1. Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
2. Performance measures and management
3. Required resources
4. Project identification
5. Critical implementation decisions
Training material: Apple Vision limited provides electronic training content five days through emails prior to the start of the scheduled training date. No refund can be issued if the digital course content has been accessed.
- Knowledge of leadership and management
Apple Vision limited reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule trainings and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Apple Vision limited will give a notice in advance to the registrants through emails or phone calls.
If you need to cancel, Apple Vision limited will refund your paid enrollment fee as stated below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a 150 USD processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire training fee.
- Transfer your training fees to another Apple Vision limited course of your choice is allowed upon mutual agreement.
Certificate of completion
- To obtain a Certificate of Completion, a trainee must successfully complete the entire training program.