- Live virtual training: 3,000 USD
- Face-to-face training: 3,450 USD
Corporate/organization training (5 people or more): Receive a 15% discount on the rates per trainee as shown below:
- Live virtual training: 2,550 USD
- Face-to-face (On-site) training: 3,000 USD
Who should attend this training?
- This belt training is designed for individuals from different functional units: Operations, logistics, finance, production, engineering, and other staff function. The participants are usually process owners or leaders and are well acquainted with the technical aspects of their roles and have worked on project teams.
Length of training:
- Live Virtual: Approximately 68 hours
- Face-to-Face: Approximately 135 hours
Format: Multi-sessions instructor led training
Mode of delivery: Virtual, On-site, and classroom setting (face-to-face).
Overview of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
This training is designed to increase your competence on the DMAIC (define-measure-analyze-improve-control) methodology using examples from across industries and sectors. You will know what improvement projects entail, serve on improvement project team, and or lead Green Belt teams in process improvement projects to satisfy the voice of the customer and reduce variation.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt works under the supervision of a Black Belt when executing Black Belt projects. Green Belts are traditionally Lead process stakeholders and may also be assigned specific process improvement projects to execute on their own, that’s, for projects that typically do not require the statistical thoroughness demonstrated by a Black Belt. Participants may be learning alongside those who will be continuing to Black Belt training ensuring consistent learning between both belts. In the virtual setting there will be frequent breakouts sessions as well as some independent work outside of the virtual classroom. This course will use Minitab statistical software. Each and every participant is thus asked to access Minitab statistical software.
Overview of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training at Apple Vision limited
At Apple Vision limited, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is focused on achieving substantial financial outcomes whilst increasing customer satisfaction for organizations. Critical and strategic selection of improvement projects, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt applications can lead to substantial reduction and or elimination of defects, process waste, and out-of-control processes which eventually transform into rapid business gains.
The knowledge and skills acquired are applied through individual and group exercises and as well as on individual projects. Trainees will have the ability to apply the concepts learned during the training to a business improvement project as approved by management.
Green Belts add value within an organization and they serve on Black Belt project teams to help in data collection and analysis, process map development, and in designing experiments for a project. These activities maximize the returns on investment whilst adding organization capability to deliver much greater numbers of breakthrough improvement projects.
Modern organizations are able to increase their profit levels, beat competition, operate at low cost, improve on quality of products/services, run flexible and sustainable operations in a dynamic business environment through continuous improvement programs that need the competencies of a Green Belt.
- Understand Lean Six Sigma tools for a Green Belt.
- Understand how to lead and execute continuous improvement projects.
- Gather process data and develop process maps.
- Understand how to develop statistical hypotheses.
- Design simple experiments and implementation plans
- Apply problem solving tools to a continuous improvement project of your choice.
- Understand how to identify and eliminate waste and defects by applying Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Collect and analyze data for process improvements.
- Apply a DMAIC methodology in solving Six Sigma Projects.
- Work with process owners to ensure improvement gains are sustained.
Detailed Training Outline
|1. Overview and Foundation of Lean and Six Sigma
2. Drivers and Metrics
4. Theory of Constraints
5. Customer Data
6. Project Planning Tools
7. Project Documentation
8. Basic Lean Six Sigma Metrics
9. Team Dynamics and Performance
10. Overview of Measure
11. Introduction to Minitab
12. Process Mapping
13. Cause and Effect Analysis
15. Probability and Statistics
16. Measurement Systems Analysis
17. Data Collection and Summary
18. Process Capability
|19. Analyze Phase Overview
20. Hypothesis Testing
24. Graphical Analysis
25. Lean Analysis Tools
26. Analyze Phase Transition
27. Improve Overview
28. Lean Improvement Tools
29. Introduction to Design of Experiments
30. DoE Golf Experiment
31. Implementation and Validation Solutions
32. Control Phase Overview
33. Standard Work
34. Control Charting
35. Control Plans
36. Control Phase Transition
Training material: Apple Vision limited provides electronic training content five days through emails prior to the start of the scheduled training date. No refund can be issued if the digital course content has been accessed.
- A six sigma improvement project approved by management with a financial impact of 10,000 USD – 50,000 USD. The knowledge and skills acquired in this training will be applied to execute this project.
- Elementary statistics is a necessity.
- Willingness to put aside 25% of your time at work environment to work on your project.
- Get access to Minitab Statistical software.
Apple Vision limited reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule trainings and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Apple Vision limited will give a notice in advance to the registrants through emails or phone calls.
If you need to cancel, Apple Vision limited will refund your paid enrollment fee as stated below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a 100 USD processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire training fee.
- Transfer your training fees to another Apple Vision limited course of your choice is allowed upon mutual agreement.
Certificate of completion
- To obtain a Certificate of Completion, a trainee must successfully complete the entire training program.