- Live virtual training: 450 USD
- Face-to-face training: 575 USD
Corporate/organization training (5 people or more): Receive a 15% discount on the rates per trainee as shown below:
- Live virtual training: 383 USD
- Face-to-face (On-site) training: 489 USD
Who should attend this training?
- Anyone joining the Lean Six Sigma arena and those preparing to sit for Yellow Belt certification exam.
Length of training: Approximately 16 hours
Format: 4 sessions instructor led training
Mode of delivery: Virtual, On-site, and classroom setting (face-to-face).
Overview of Lean Six Sigma Belt
For those prospecting in Lean Six Sigma arena and those preparing for the Yellow Belt certification, gain training with this instructor led training from Apple Vision limited. The Yellow Belt training material has been designed to contain the entire Yellow Belt Body of Knowledge needed for taking the certification exam, as well as lean tools using the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) methodology.
- To understand Lean Six Sigma tools a Yellow Belt would use on a project team.
Detailed Training Outline
Section One: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Overview
Section Two: Define Phase
- Voice of the Customer
- Project Types and Selection
- SIPOC Diagrams
- Project Charter
- Project Management Tools
Section Three: Measure Phase
- Basic Statistics
- Data Collection Plan
- Measurement System Analysis
Section Four: Analyze Phase
- Theory of Constraints (TOC)
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Process Mapping
Section Five: Improve Phase
- Eliminating Waste
- Work Balancing
- Visual Management
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Gemba Walks
- PDCA – Plan-Do-Check-Act
- Cost Benefit Analysis
Section Six: Control Phase
- Standardization & Documentation
- Control Charts
- Mistake Proofing
- Control Plans
- Sustain Improvements
Training material: Apple Vision limited provides electronic training content five days through emails prior to the start of the scheduled training date. No refund can be issued if the digital course content has been accessed.
Apple Vision limited reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule trainings and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Apple Vision limited will give a notice in advance to the registrants through emails or phone calls.
If you need to cancel, Apple Vision limited will refund your paid enrollment fee as stated below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a 100 USD processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire training fee.
- Transfer your training fees to another Apple Vision limited course of your choice is allowed upon mutual agreement.
Certificate of completion
- To obtain a Certificate of Completion, a trainee must successfully complete the entire training program.