Today, the business environment is constantly changing, that’s, competition is immense and constantly increasing, technology is constantly changing, customer preferences are continuously changing, regulatory strictness is growing very high, and yet profit margins are constantly diminishing with increasing uncertainties.
Given the above situation, modern organizations ought to constantly develop innovative solutions in order to reduce operational costs, improve product/service quality, reduce the time-to-market delivery, and increase flexibility in adapting to new and emerging technologies in order to remain competitive and profitable in a sustainable manner.
Therefore, to achieve the aforementioned performance level, operational excellence has become the new journey and strategic target for those organizations that want to increase their profit margins, remain competitive and develop business operations that are self-sustaining in a dynamic business environment.
How can your organization achieve Operational Excellence?
Achieving Operational Excellence requires successful implementation of a business strategy execution system that effectively and efficiently integrates the following foundations: Strategy Deployment, Performance Management, Process Excellence, High Performance team, and Change Management, across the entire organization. We ensure sustainability of your business operations and outcomes by integrating and implementing all the five foundations across the entire organizational functions – Enterprise-wide Operational Excellence.
What Are The Benefits Of Our Operational Excellence Services To Your Organization?
To your organization, Operational excellence is a game-changer when it comes to solving many of the competitive problems that organizations face today. Organizations that effectively leverage on our operational excellence services to address opportunities and threats have an advantage in the marketplace, and uniquely position themselves to deliver supreme value to internal and external customers.
Our operational excellence services have significant impacts on organization performance in the following ways:-
- Optimize the use of assets and resources augmented by revenue growth to deliver strong financial results and competitive advantages.
- Expand and grow operations efficiently without adding resources, headcount, or cost.
- Adapt rapidly to market opportunities and threats in a cost-effective and productive manner (such as, processes enabled via flexible technology).
- Deliver predictable, repeatable and consistent operational performance.
- Enhance visibility of processes and performance through metrics, service level agreements (SLAs), and escalation that allows future issues to be anticipated and corrected proactively.
What next for your organization? Yes, to pursue excellence!
At Apple Vision, we work together with you to improve, transform or automate your operations across the entire value chain and supporting functions by optimizing key capabilities and value streams, in order to achieve desired business outcomes. Our Operational Excellence practice allows organizations to address challenges associated with a changing business environment, by architecting and delivering world-class business capabilities while acting as a critical pillar in any successful business transformation.
Our consultants are experts with the hands-on experiences and leadership skills required to have a profound and sustainable impact on your organization performance.
What Operational Excellence Services Do We Offer?
“We offer innovative and practically unique services anchored on the Voice of Customer”
At Apple Vision, we focus on the Voice of Customer (VOC) to create innovative solutions that increase and optimize outcomes in key functional areas for your organization
- Business Process Analysis
- Business Process Improvement (BPI) – Process Excellence
- Business Process Management (BPI) – Process Automation
- Performance Measurement
- Business Architecture
- Organization-wide Operational Excellence
Business Process Analysis
Unlike traditional organizations, modern organizations need to have factual data as evidence for strategic decision making in order to deliver the right product/service to customers, remain competitive and profitable. Today, world-class organizations constantly analyze the effectiveness of their core business processes to identify gaps and improve performance.
Our business process analysis is a complete approach for evaluating process effectiveness, prioritizing processes to align with business strategy, and evaluating an organization’s readiness for change and sustainability.
Our business experts work with you to quantify process performance of all operational areas. Then, given the performance baselines and benchmarks, and management expectations, we identify process gaps, improvement opportunities and strategies for improvements.
Our aim is to ensure that your organization is profitable by delivering the exact value needed by your customers at low operational cost, shorter process time, and without breaching any regulatory procedures.
- Business process definition
- Process documentation
- Opportunity assessment and identification
- Capability and readiness analysis
- Prioritization of opportunities
- Strategy and business project development
Business Process Improvement (BPI)
Process Excellence – Lean Six Sigma
For your organization to move at the same pace with the changing business environment, you MUST adopt a culture of continuous improvement across all your business units and processes, including all your supporting functions. Our process improvement consulting services are customized to your organization strategic business needs and to ensure that your organization remains profitable and competitive irrespective of the changes occurring in the business world.
HOW DOES OUR BPI CONSULTING SERVICE BENEFIT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
In our BPI consulting, we use modern tools of business process improvement to execute quality improvements, service enhancements, cost reductions, processing time improvements, and productivity improvements of a business process. It is focused on increasing customer satisfaction by building the right team, determining the primary value drivers of your organization, listening to your customers, developing a culture of excellence and selecting the best tools for your organization.
Given our BPI services, your organization will improve on performance, achieve competitive advantages and ultimately become a market leader for a long time.
Our consultants provide the expert business process improvement services needed to provide organizations with the awareness, knowledge, and skills needed for continuous improvement management.
Our Business Process Improvement (BPI) services
- Our process improvement consultants’ approach to Business Process Improvement delivers business value by creating a sustainable structure for improvement while establishing momentum for process excellence across the organization.
- Our consultants identify the areas of top priority that are most critical to your organization’s success. They conduct business process improvement framing to determine key steps, issues, and improvement visions. They provide the expertise you need to apply management methodologies that promote success across the business.
- The process improvement consultants at Apple Vision employ lean six sigma concepts and leverage DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) as our fundamental business process improvement methodology. DMAIC is a proven, data-driven methodology. It can be scaled according to the scope and depth of your process improvement program.
- Even the most successful and well-managed companies recognize the value of business process improvement consulting. This allows businesses to leverage best practices in designing and implementing an improvement process.
- We provide the intellectual capital required for successful business process improvement consulting to offer a fresh perspective and practical implementation experience. Our continuous process improvement consulting guides you in transforming your organization.
Key Improvement concepts
A customer-centric business process improvement approach used to endlessly improve processes through waste elimination. Maximize your customer value while minimizing waste and non-value added activities.
Six Sigma methodology
Drive continuous quality improvements by managing variation and reducing defects within a process. All processes can be defined, measured, analyzed, improved and controlled to drive repeatable and predictable performance.
Streamlined rapid improvement framework such as Kaizen or Just-Do-It designed to be action oriented and address readily apparent issues. This involves simple tactical tools to fix known problems with obvious quick fixes that are easy to implement.