- Live virtual training: 150 USD
- Face-to-face training: 200 USD
Corporate/organization training (5 people or more): Receive a 15% discount on the rates per trainee as shown below:
- Live virtual training: 143 USD
- Face-to-face (On-site) training: 170 USD
Who should attend this training?
- Team leaders
Length of training: Approximately 3.7 hours
Format: 1 day instructor led training
Mode of delivery: Virtual, On-site, and classroom setting (face-to-face).
Overview of Six Sigma
Six Sigma is a management data decision making methodology; it provides management with data upon which strategic decisions are made. Overall, Six Sigma follows a DMAIC approach and targets to improve the effectiveness of a business process. With Six Sigma, management of organizations has evidence supported by data. It helps modern organizations in optimizing process inputs and parameters in order to improve the quality of outputs to the customer. Organizations that have adopted the concept of Six Sigma have increased their profits, remained competitive and sustained their operations in a dynamic business environment.
At Apple Vision limited, Six Sigma training curriculum is designed to train executives, managers, team leaders, supervisors, practitioners, professionals, and technicians on how to reduce defects and increase organizational effectiveness, and apply the knowledge and skills acquired in managing Six Sigma projects.
- Understand the benefits and implications of Six Sigma program in an organization.
- Understand the link between Six Sigma concepts to overall mission and objectives of the organization.
- Understand your organization as a collection of processes with inputs and outputs.
- Understand how DMAIC methodology is used to solve Six Sigma problems in order to improve the effectiveness of a business process.
- Understand how the capability of a business process is evaluated using the concept of Six Sigma.
- Understand the critical success factors for Six Sigma projects.
- Understand how to integrate Lean Management and Six Sigma in managing continouos improvement projects.
Detailed Training Outline
|1. Introduction to Six Sigma
2. Problem solving equation
3. Success Stories
4. The Sigma level and DPMO
5. The 99.9% Problem
6. Calculating the Sigma Level – Toolset
|7. DMAIC approach
8. Organizing for Success
9. Working responsibilities
10. Critical Success Factors
11. Skill Check
12. Course Completion
Training material: Apple Vision limited provides electronic training content five days through emails prior to the start of the scheduled training date. No refund can be issued if the digital course content has been accessed.
Apple Vision limited reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule trainings and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Apple Vision limited will give a notice in advance to the registrants through emails or phone calls.
If you need to cancel, Apple Vision limited will refund your paid enrollment fee as stated below.
- Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a 50 USD processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire training fee.
- Transfer your training fees to another Apple Vision limited course of your choice is allowed upon mutual agreement.
Certificate of completion
To obtain a Certificate of Completion, a trainee must successfully complete the entire training program.